rb

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Of Weirdness

Kena tag by a certain Ms FMQ, so here goes.

6 weird things about me.
  1. I is very fond of using wrong grammar. I think I is not needed to give an example.
  2. Other people have normal sized feet. I have bear paws, hence the need to fork out exorbitant sums of money for normal work shoes.
  3. The last claw on both paws suffer from a genetic (oops) defect.
  4. My weekend ends on Wednesdays. It starts on Thursdays. Hence, all week long I'm in the weekend mood and I feel happier. Unfortunately this happiness is getting harder and harder to maintain.
  5. I took up salsa 'cos I was bored. Haven't stopped since.
  6. I'm not interested in what you are. Just let me know who you are. What you are and what you have don't really impress me that much.
(eom)

And I'm too lazy to tag. But if you're linked on my page (refer to list on the right), then...
You're IT.
Oh yea. plus SCB, TSM, KJKL too.
You're IT too!
Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home