rb

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Updates!

Since my last post, the grand total of people who have offered to hire me is...

*Drumroll*

ZERO.

Yes. A big. FAT. ZERO.

What to do... talentless and unwanted =*(

Strangely enough people assume that I already have another job now that I've tendered.

Let me categorically state that I have not signed any contract with any party regarding employment opportunities, FI or non-FI.

Right now, am hoping that the talentless and unwanted me will be able to join a certain FI. Which one? Well.. its like a wholly-owned subsidiary of and at the same time 17 places behind (according to a certain ranking) as compared to Monster's employer. I guess under current circumstances I've got to take whatever I can get...

My possible future work scope? Long Days Late Nights. Long hours spent typing away at excel spreadsheets and cursing the person who set the task for me.

Life is suddenly looking bleak.

On a brighter note, go watch Next. Its good. I know you will. hurhurhur.

By the way, someone (I can't remember who) asked me what's "hurhurhur"

=.="""

Response: "Its fishy laughter"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home