rb

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Is you a Humhubber?

As regular readers will know, I lost my phone recently.

And was thinking of not blogging about the repurchase process, but what the heck.

All statements here are true.

Went down to Starhum's customer service center.
"Oh, you lost your phone? We'll give you a $100 mobile phone voucher, but we can't give you the additional early recontract voucher until September."
Meaning? Yes. I have to pay the retail price for it. Needless to say, I did NOT get myself a phone or a contract from Starhum that day.
Here's what's even better. The voucher expires in ONE MONTH. So. BIG. FAT. USE.

Had to get my brother to recontract Singtel EARLY for me, so overpaid abit for the Nokia E65. But that's ok I guess. Love the phone although it would have been SO much cheaper with a recontract and IF I hadn't lost my bloody phone.

To add insult to injury, I got another letter from Starhum today. To THANK me for being their loyal customer, they sent me a $100 voucher that can be used IF I upgrade my contract!

Expiry date of this voucher? 29th JULY 2007.

$200 worth of BLOODY. USELESS. VOUCHERS.

F87KING BRILLIANT.

I am seriously reconsidering my stand as a "loyal customer".

In other news, turns out that the bloody arse is a scholar. Apparently from another arm of the civil service (i.e. not a scholar from my organization, just that we suay kena him on secondment. I think secondment is like a way for them to temporarily get rid of people they don't like sia.). I think they have to take a long close hard look at the scholarship granting process, especially if this type of cannot make it bloody arse also can be scholar. Like that, lim peh can be President liao understand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home