rb

Sunday, March 04, 2007

At the Ascott (KL)

Regular Readers, if any remain will remember that I mentioned some time back about going to KL for 5 weeks.

So here I is, taking a short break from slacking away studying for my CFA exams in June. Maybe my perspective on life has changed. Job stability is suddenly looking a hell lot more important. Am also strongly cognizant of the impact on my resume if I were to make any unwise job changes. Maybe its me, but I AM having alot more fun at work nowadays, its more fulfilling especially on inspection when you can really see the day to day operations of an FI and piece the different pieces together, figuring out ways to improve processes. Too bad the FI is not my paymaster, or else I'd be giving suggestions. Perhaps my suggestions might be stupid given my lack of experience, but why not give it a try?

Certain mistakes are fine when young, but not mistakes that can be avoided. Oh well.

Plenty to do here in KL, plenty to see. But in the meantime its time to finish up some outstanding stuff...

Cya folks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home