rb

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Uncle RB's guide on getting time off

To: HR/All Staff
CC: *Insert bank name here*/All Staff

Subject: Day off for Award Collection.

Dear Whoever,

You will be pleased to know that I have rather comfortably won an award for outstanding alumni from my college. As the event will take place tomorrow afternoon (which is a working day as I'm sure you are aware), I will be leaving the office at 1600HRS sharp.

There is this small matter of me being away from my desk in the meantime, but I'm sure you will be able to process my requirements in an expeditious manner. After all, I will be bringing prestige to *insert bank name here*. After all, how many employers get to boast of having an outstanding college alumni amongst their staff?

I have cc-ed the rest of the bank in order for them to share this joy, and this email also serves to notify the rest of my desk that I will be away early tomorrow.

I have no doubt that you are delighted to be hearing the good news, and I must say it was a pleasure for me to share this with everyone as well.

Have a good day ahead, and I'll be sure to send you plenty of photos of the event so that this happiness can properly be shared with everyone.


Kind Regards
XXX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home