rb

Thursday, November 01, 2007

And this is why I like my workplace

Was called to the middle of the floor yesterday where my boss' desk is. And he proceeded to discuss some stuffs with me... and after that admitted it was a ruse when all of a sudden some fellow GTs came along with a birthday cake and sang a song in the middle of the floor.

And he masterminded it! Grrrr.....
And then promptly removed the "happy birthday" sign on the cake and it ended up here:

Desk!
And I wonder why people comment I seem happier nowsadays =)

As a sidenote, thank you so much to everyone who remembered, either tagging my facebook wall, esemesing, singing the song, wishing me in the office, via email, at Blooie's, at the AIRMAYASS penthouse and in one extreme case even calling me up 1 hour early to wish me a happy birthday (yeh scb that's you).

Thank you everyone. I mean it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home