rb

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Malaysia Mega Sale

Sale Sale SALE!

DIE DIE DIE

Have been shopping like mad. How like mad you ask?

Well, have been ducking under the closing shutters of Isetan every night since the sale started.

And... my colleagues have given up on me... leave KLCC before I do. heh.

So far bought clothes... but mostly for myself. Won't torture anyone except me (and my family) with my lousy fashion sense.

Only lousy thing is that I just bought a boh-mia shirt. While I think its nice... the stupid sales staff gave me a shirt with some threadruns on a sleeve.. gotta bring back tomorrow to change.

Gifts-wise. Like nothing much to buy leh.

Anyone who wants anything from KL... you know what's my gmail address! Or can MSN me.

Heh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home