rb

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Painful Sial

Sorry folks, couldn't type yesterday or might have aggravated a wound.

Actually my hand twinges while I type this but what the heck.

Sliced my hand on a sharp edge yesterday. Note the choice of words. Sliced. Not Cut.

Blood all over the sink, and managed to turn 2 X serviettes RED. Freaked out the guy next to me who anxiously asked if I needed first aid. Heh.
Placed a plaster and applied judicious pressure (using another serviette) for 5 minutes.

When removed, there were red marks on the serviette. Yea. bleeding through a plaster. Cool right. Never did that before. But managed to stem the bleeding and second plaster lasted til I got back to the Ascott, but was red again when I took it off. Just removed the third one and it was clean (*whew*), but don't think I'll be playing golf for a while... still looks abit gross, I'll upload photos when I get back to Singapore for those who like such stuff. Heh.

Oh well... almost time for dinner!

Have a good Tuesday night folks =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home