rb

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back from KL

First up, apologies to JC. I know we were "maybe" "kinda" "possibly" going to do supper yesterday, but was/is/am still feeling extremely sick.

Started on Friday afternoon lunchtime, when a headache set in in conjunction with the midday heat.
Fortunately, we ended work early that day as most of the stuff was already shipped back on Thursday. Was intending to go for even more shopping but ended up with a fever on my bed.
Dinner was nothing fantastic, the usual Peking Duck, durian pancakes etc.

Wasn't feeling better after tossing and turning the whole night, but managed to drag myself out of bed at about 7am to get to the airport. Where I found, to my horror that KL is much like BKK in the sense that it discriminates against people with big feet too.

Case in point: At KLCC, spotted this fantastic pair of dancing shoes. Black with white lining, and cheap too. Me: "What's your biggest size?" Salesgirl: "10" Same thing with a pretty pair of brown Bonia shoes that were on 30% discount at the airport. Can't even use finish my tokens. KNS.

Touched down at about 11.20am to a warm family reception. Managed to sit through lunch although I was FREEZING and then it was back home for a nap. Skipped dinner as I was too weak to head out, much like today where my family has just left for dinner without me.

Oh well.. More time to try out that facial mask. Hmmm.

Anyway... gross picture!!!
Gross

Time to go sleep...

ZzzzzzZZZzzzZZz...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home